The Graduate and Professional Student Government is now accepting election nominations for the 2024-2025 academic year. Please click here for information on running for election.
WE REPRESENT, ADVOCATE FOR AND SUPPORT NINER GRADUATE STUDENTS.
Graduate & Professional Student Government serves as the primary representative body of graduate and professional students at UNC Charlotte. The organization is designed to meet the academic, social, and logistical needs of the graduate and professional student body, totaling more than 5,400 students, and all the registered Graduate Student Organizations. Each Graduate Student Organization is provided one vote on the GPSG Senate.
Since 1999, GPSG has funded and supported over 35 registered Graduate Student Organizations. GPSG has helped over 5,000 graduate students travel around the world to share the exciting research they conduct at our University. The GPSG Senate provides an accessible open forum for graduate students to share their concerns and to initiate change on campus as a student body.
Whether you are looking for funding information, leadership opportunities, or just checking the latest news, we welcome you to GPSG of UNC Charlotte. Any student at UNC Charlotte is welcome to participate in the activities and work of GPSG. Please contact us if you have any questions, comments, or ideas.
Promote your organization's events using the following resources:
1. Click the Submit Your Event button on the right sidebar.
2. Log in with your NinerNet credentials.
3. Fill out your event information and submit for approval.
4. When filling out your event Info, Select GPSG along with your Org in the Groups Section to be added to our calender
1. Fill out the form and submit for approval.
2. All submissions must be made by each Friday at Noon (12:00 PM) in order to be in next week's newsletter.
3. All events funded by GPSG with the SAFC must be included in GradEventsWeekly.